Offering a perfect introduction to the world of Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP), our Taster Session is tailor-made for beginners. Lasting a total of 1.5 hours, this is the perfect activity not only for stag/hen dos, but birthday parties and corporate events too! Starting off with a safety briefing and an introduction on the beach, it's then time to take to the water on one of our specially designed stand up paddleboards. You'll begin by kneeling on the board, but once you're comfortable with standing up, you'll then get the chance to explore the plethora of amazing views that surround our venue - either heading towards the Harbour or Wiseman's Bridge, depending on the direction of the wind. Full equipment is included within the cost of the package.
- We teach a maximum of 8 people in a group to make sure that everyone gets the most out of it.
- The price includes a shorty wetsuits and buoyancy aid if needed. You can bring your own wetsuit if you have one.
- We recommend to bring a dry towel, drinking water and a swim suit (to wear underneath the wetsuit)
- We meet at Coppet Hall (Postcode: SA69 9AJ) behind the building by the back entrance of the Surf Shop where we have a shed.
- Please arrive a little bit before the lesson starts to get ready. There is a car park (not suitable for mobile homes) at Coppet Hall £1 for 1h or the whole day for £4.
- You can get changed and leave your bags in our shed.
- There is a free cold shower and a warm indoor shower for an additional fee of £3 with a changing room inside the Beach Centre.
alternatively call our sales team on